Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Ours was very good, but I am relieved its over. I am looking forward to a great 2012. This year I have a list resolutions I would like to try this year, some easy, some not.
  •  Lose weight- Yeah, I know its such a common resolution, but I know I would feel better about myself. I downloaded the Lose It App so hopefully I can keep better track of my eating habits.
  • Get back into doing weekly lessons and teaching my little man. I have been so busy with the holidays and crazy work hours that it kind of got put off. Next week we will continue with letter F!! I need the rest of this week to prepare.
  • Read more books- I already read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I look forward to reading the next in the series, Catching Fire. I love my new tablet! 
  • Do a 365 photo challenge. I take ton of photos so this should be pretty easy. I plan on start a separate blog just to record each photo. I think it will be so fun to look at at the end of the year. 
As a goodbye to 2011, I would like to share my Top 5 Most Viewed Posts of 2011. I hope you enjoyed reading about them as much as we enjoyed doing them. Thanks for looking at my little blog.

Ice Cube Painting



Hand and Foot Print Lobster



Easter Sensory Bin



Magic Peppermint Seed



C is for Clouds

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete