Monday, April 18, 2011

I Heart Faces {Wind}

This is a photo I took last evening. There was a glimpse of spring in the air and we walked down to the beach and to get some fresh air and see the sunset. Alex was having fun running and playing and stopped for a minute with this mischievous look, and crazy wind blown hair. What was he up to? Well his next move was jumping over a rock into a tide pool and getting soaking wet, so I guess that was it. I am entering this into the I Heart Faces - "Wind" photo challenge.

Here are a  few more photos of last evenings adventure. I love the warm weather!

There was a storm across the river

Dancing on the beach

Daddy and Alex


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little face. The little tufts of hair in the wind are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!
    I'm awarding you The Versatile Blogger Award!

    Check it out on my site:
    http://thechocolatemuffintree.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete