Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daddy's Valentine

Yesterday we made Daddy a snake valentine made out of hearts. I got the idea from DLTK and you can get templates there too. I didn't use their templates I just cut my own hearts out of green and yellow construction paper. Alex helped glue them all together, and we added some eyes, a tongue and some red hearts for decoration. It is quick and fun craft. Its perfect for little boys too!




Also I thought I'd mention that I am adding a new page " What's on Our Bookshelf" with some of the books we've been enjoying.

3 comments:

  1. What a great Valentine idea, and unlike most ideas we've seen it's perfect for Dad's...who certainly should've be left out of this All Things Love holiday! Thanks for linking up and we're happy to let you know it will be featured in tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I have a 2 year old boy (and a 1 yr old boy too but he's not so in to crafting). He would love this snake. I just wrote a bunch of reasons why my husband is a good dad on hearts and let my son stick them on to a piece of paper. Wouldn't it be cute to write them on the snake? Def. have to use that one next year!

    ReplyDelete